Hiring BC/BE Physician of Anesthesiology or Pain Medicine
Center for Spine and Pain Medicine is seeking a BC/BE in Anesthesiology or Pain Medicine, fellowship-trained physician to join our team of innovative, skilled physicians and staff at our state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facilities in Northwest Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
About Center for Spine and Pain Medicine
In our centers, physicians focus on non-surgical treatments to treat pain — helping people get the relief they need. Our physicians are fellowship-trained in interventional pain management and focus on relieving pain through minimally-invasive procedures. Interventional pain management utilizes a variety of techniques to treat conditions associated with chronic pain, including epidural steroid injections, medial branch blocks, facet joint injections, radiofrequency neurotomy, intrathecal drug delivery, and spinal cord stimulation.
Why Choose Center for Spine and Pain Medicine?
- CME and licensure fee expensive coverage
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation package with bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company match
- Vacation and paid holidays
- No hospital rounds or calls. No holidays/No weekends
The ideal candidate will be:
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehab, or Pain Management through ABA or ABPMR
- Fellowship trained in Pain Management
- Spinal Cord Stimulator experience
- Willing to travel to multiple locations in Northwest Georgia
- Able to complete over 200 ASC cases per month
To apply, please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Center for Spine and Pain Medicine, please visit our website at www.cspmpain.com